Mobile Food Vendor Information

The City of Goodlettsville permits mobile food vendors for the operation of a mobile food service vehicle through the Community Development Office. A mobile food service vehicle is defined as a food truck, canteen truck or ice cream truck and includes any portable unit that is attached to a motorized vehicle and intended for use in the operation of a food truck, canteen truck or ice cream truck. All mobile food vendors must be permitted and inspected by Goodlettsville's Fire Marshal. This includes any generator operated set-up with the intent to sell food.

Mobile Food Vendor Packet


$50.00 Permit Application Fee per Vehicle

$100.00 Annual Food Vending Permit Fee per Calendar Year (January-December)

Mobile Food Vendor Application (Online Permit Tool)

Interested in participating in City-sponsored events? Reach out to Goodlettsville Parks and Visit Goodlettsville for opportunities.

Contact Us

  1. 318 N. Main Street
    Goodlettsville, TN 37072

    Phone: 615-851-3741
    Fax: 615-851-9163


    Monday through Friday
    7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.